Tens of Thousands of Unexpected Deaths: CDC silent

Tags:

Summary: 

Most recently, CDC reported that only 6% of the people who are being counted as a COVID-19 death were free of any comorbidities (that is, other likely causes of death like heart disease, cancer, respiratory disorders, etc.), while the other 94% had on average not just one, but 2.6 comorbidities!

If the CDC is so damned concerned about “spikes,” why has there been no effort whatsoever to address this massive increase in the number of deaths that have nothing to do with COVID?

The answer, my friends, is no more complicated than this:

Lockdowns, social distancing and mandatory masking.

Date: 
Thursday, September 17, 2020